Bus Driver Information
ACESC Bus Driver Information -
As of January 1, 2016, all registrations for the Pre-Service or Veteran classes will be made electronically by clicking on the link below. This is an automatic form that will be submitted directly to Bill Leaming’s office. Please print a copy of each driver’s registration form, attach a copy of the purchase order, and send it to class with your driver. If you have any questions, please contact Bill Leaming’s office.
Beginning February 1, 2016, the rate increases for Pre-Service and Veteran classes and van driver certification goes into effect. New rates are as follows: Pre-Service–$85.00, Veteran–$60.00, and Van Drivers–$60.00 (see letter from ODE below).
VAN DRIVER CERTIFICATION: NEW EVALUATION, TEST AND APPLICATION:
Ohio Department of Education Page – Click Here
Below are several forms that will be used for driver training certification.
- T-9-(REVISED 9-2014)
- Explanation of Change to OBI Scoring on Driving Evaluation
- School Bus Driving Evaluation
- Ohio School Bus Inspection Form
- OBI LOGBOOK
- Check Ride Sheet
- NEW PRE-TRIP SCORING SHEET (APRIL 2016)
- SCORING STANDARDS FOR THE OHIO SCHOOL BUS INSPECTION FORM (APRIL 2016)
- VEHICLE INSPECTION SCORING STANDARDS (APRIL 2016)
- CHECKLIST FOR IDENTIFYING POTENTIAL SCHOOL BUS ROUTE FIXED DRIVING HAZARDS
- CDL PRACTICE DOCUMENTS (10-2014)